Make the Change. Be the Change
FULLY REGISTERED PSYCHOLOGISTS & MENTAL HEALTH SOCIAL WORKERS
About the the work we have:
Exciting opportunity for psychologists to join the team at our Doreen and Yarrambat offices. We also have work available across multiple Primary and Secondary schools. Counselling and/or assessment positions available. We work with clients who are referred under a MHCP, TAC, Workcover, NDIS and VOCAT.
We have both employee (part time and full time) and contractor positions available at all our sites due to phenomenal growth
We operate from 4 offices and 12 schools. We are a medium not for profit charity that has been operating in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne since 2013 and have had an established telehealth platform for 2 years.
As a not for profit service and registered charity, we use the profits from our psychology clinic to fund our community service program (CSP). Our CSP offers access to financial and material aid, a food bank and food hampers.
We are a diverse team or professionals at different stages of our careers. We value each and every one of our team members.
What we are looking for:
- Fully registered psychologists (or soon to be)
- Someone who is passionate about making a difference
- Someone who shares the same values as our service
- A superstar who wants to become a part of our team and help us do our 'thing'
- Must be eligible for Medicare provider number (full registration is required)
- Soon to be, or recent graduates are welcome to apply. We offer early years psychologists a supportive learning environment and a reduced case load
What we can offer:
- Regular Clinical Lead support / supervision
- Manageable caseload
- Regular peer supervision
- Funded study leave (employee only)
- Access to clients with a diverse range or presenting issues
- therapy and assessment work available
- Flexible working conditions. Days and hours flexible and negotiable. We have one employee who splits her shifts in two to accommodate school pick up and drop off times and we are OK with that
- Access to a large supportive and skilled team
- A great workplace culture
- Admin support
- Security. We are a well established service and well known in our local area
Want to know more? Please contact the Managing Director on firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome all enquiries
PROVISIONAL PSYCHOLOGISTS (5+1)
We offer 6 paid provisional psychologist internships every year. Further information about our internship program can be found here.